by Jon Kay
Warning: These things run small, especially for sizes L-2X, so consider buying one size larger than you normally wear!
After much detail-sweating and debate about whether anyone actually likes pique (answer: not really) and who pulls the strings of the woodtone-button industrial complex, we are proud to present: the Kraken Polo.
- The base garment is the venerable Hudson Polo by Bella (it's a fashion shirt, so it runs a size small!)
- Jersey-knit material (more like a t-shirt and less like an itchy towel)
- Pearlized buttons (good riddance, woodtone)
- Relaxed sleeves (no elastic to ride up on your arm)
- Direct-embroidered Kraken logo designed by Jon Kay
- Custom-minted Kraken lapel pin
- Custom 'Earth' tag sewn to the bottom hem
We want to reemphasize that the Kraken Polo is a fashion cut which runs small, especially for larger sizes. If you're normally comfortable in one of our size L shirts, for example, you'll definitely want a size XL polo. Check out the polo sizing chart for more information.
Slippers not included.