Dark Omen Hoodie
by Jon Kay
NOTE: The unfinished seams are part of the jacket design, and is intentional.
Celebrating the fiery 1999 debut of the earth’s matroshka-nemesis, the ragged, exposed seams of the Dark Omen jacket are sweet enough to earn you nods of approval from local biker gangs and nerds alike.
- 100% cotton fleece
- Medium-weight fabric (sizes 3X+ are heavyweight)
- Full-zip front
- Slim, fitted construction (sizes 3X+ are standard fit)
- Phone/iPod pouch inside the front pocket with eyelet to run headphone cords through your jacket (for jackets up to size 2X)
This also happens to be our first piece of merchandise to artfully display all four of our favorite garment customizations: screenprinting, cloth embroidery, custom-woven tag, and custom minting!
- Screenprinted “Death Peak” crest (back)
- Two embroidery locations:
- “Dark Omen” logo (chest)
- Spawn emblem (shoulder)
- Woven 'Chronometer' tag
- Thick, custom-minted zipper pull