Cataclysm Combo Pack - Women's
At long last, high fashion for the discerning time traveler! With this combo pack you’ll save a couple bucks while getting the complete package:
NOTE 2: This is the page for the women’s shirts and jackets. Click here for the Men’s combo packs.
Our combo of cataclysmic collectibles begins with a celebration of the earth’s ultimate nemesis! The Dark Omen Jacket is sweet enough to earn you nods of approval from local biker gangs but geeky enough to impress the biggest nerds. The unusual construction and distressed seams of this garment resemble a roughed-up motorcycle jacket, but the cotton fleece means that it’s as comfortable and soft as a hoodie.
- Vintage-washed 100% cotton fleece
- Medium-weight fabric (8.5oz)
- Full-zip front
- Zippered front pockets (useful when backflipping away from explosions)
- Button snap collar
This also happens to be our first piece of merchandise to artfully display our three favorite customizations: discharge printing, cloth embroidery, and die-cut minting!
- Two embroidery locations
- “Dark Omen” logo sewn on the chest
- Spawn emblem sewn on the shoulder
- Thick, custom-minted zipper pull (featuring the spawn emblem from the shoulder)
- Discharge-printed “Death Peak” crest on the back (discharge printing ‘burns’ into the garment, a subtle printing process which leaves no caked-on ink)
- Custom-minted “Spawn Chain” with heavy-duty attachment
Please note that the jackets run a little small, and (like any cotton garment) they’re prone to shrink after washing. If you’re worried about getting the right size, check out the moto jacket sizing chart. Also note that the factory only makes sizes S-XL, no 2X or 3X (sorry!)
Also included in the Cataclysm Combo Pack is the 2300: Ruined World Shirt, a dazzling glimpse into the desolate future, designed by Charlie Verdin and Jon Kay. This edge-to-edge design is “discharge” printed onto American Apparel shirts, a process which dyes the ink right into the fabric for a print both softer and smoother than standard screenprinting. Each shirt comes with a corresponding pin, capable of being fastened to items from any era.
Closing out the combo is the ultimate in future-tech, the Era Sticker Pack, a pack of four discrete nostalgia-powered wireless nerdolocation devices. Their broadcast range is from 1-15 feet, depending on lighting and placement. For optimal performance, place stickers on mobile surfaces with high visibility. Please see Graph 1A for effective signal to noise ratios.
Graph 1A: Transmission Power by Substrate
- 0.1 (poor): human hair, dusty particleboard, airflow ducts
- 0.5 (average): lockers, instrument cases, game consoles, instruments
- 0.9 (excellent): laptops, phones, mp3 players, portable consoles
Graph 1B: Sticker Classification
- Time Guru
- Johnny Jetbike
- Triple Tech